The Alliance for Better Health Care serves an estimated 193,000 Medicaid and uninsured members of our communities across a six county area in upstate New York (Albany, Fulton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Schenectady, and Saratoga counties).
As the Alliance works to transform and improve how health care is delivered in our region, our patient members will benefit from:
- our focus on patient-centered, quality care;
- improved communication and collaboration among providers and between providers and patients;
- better coordination of care across all health care settings;
- efforts to understand and address the social, economic and environmental factors that impact health;
- greater involvement of case managers and health care navigators, especially at an earlier stage for high-need individuals;
- a greater emphasis on preventative care and wellness;
- education to help members become more involved in better managing their overall health, including chronic diseases.
We invite you to get to know more about the Alliance by signing up for our mailing list to receive news, updates and special event notices.