This webpage is designed for use by Alliance partners, participating on one or more performance team. Alliance will organize and update all working documents for the performance teams on this page.
Please let us know if you would like to see additional information housed here. Contact IncentiveProgram@abhealth.us with any ideas or feedback.
- Review the status of required items.
- Submit Your Proxy Measures. Please refer to this Proxy Measure Guide for definitions while you work through submitting your proxy measures. For assistance with this activity, please contact us directly at IncentiveProgram@abhealth.us.
- Review the draft performance team assignments reflected in this document.
- Submit here the names of your internal team members who will be participating on performance teams.
- Share Medicaid Patient List. Under Alliance’s Incentive Program, Medicaid Patient Lists have been requested from partners to enable the generation of analytics targeted at impacting and informing the progress of the program. For all Incentive Program participants, this act of sharing the list between the partner and Alliance is permissible under DSRIP and HIPAA guidelines and does not violate patient consent. View our Partner Sharing Guidance for additional information. Please submit your patient via the template below:
Performance Team Kick-off Meetings
Each performance team will hold a kick-off meeting at Alliance: 14 Columbia Circle Drive, Suite 201 in Albany.
|Asthma||October 18||12:00 – 1:30 pm|
|Avoidable Hospital Use||October 26||12:00 – 1:30 pm|
|Behavioral Health||October 24||12:00 – 1:30 pm|
|PAM||October 27||12:00 – 1:30 pm|
|Preventive Health||October 25||12:00 – 1:30 pm|
|IPOS/Palliative Care||TBD||7:30 – 8:30 am|
Weekly Incentive Program Webinar Recordings
Access recordings of weekly Incentive Program webinars here.